It’s a wonderful season and time for travel and good ole summer fun! As the summer semesters fly by, remember to begin with the end in mind. Prepare to succeed, and let us know how we can help.
If you’re staying in the community throughout the summer, please join us for all of the events we have planned, such as our Walking Taco Bar and Waffle Wednesday. We’ll see you there!
- Pest control comes every Friday. Do not put in work orders regarding pests. All requests can be made through the leasing office up until Friday morning.
- Each appliance that uses water (sinks and toilets) has a shut-off valve. If a leak occurs, use the shut-off valve to stop the flow of water.
- Set your AC to auto and cool. Make sure the screen reads “hold” to avoid the AC running continuously.
Reminders and Updates
- The only pets allowed on the property are those previously approved by the office. No visiting pets are allowed per the lease, and a fee will be assessed for any unapproved pets found.
- Any after-hours lockouts are changed $25.
- Our residents are our number one priority, so we want to do all we can to make sure you are able to find a parking spot. Please follow these guidelines to avoid being towed:
- Park in between two white lines, NOT on a curb, in a fire lane, or anywhere with a yellow line.
- Do not park in a carport you do not own.
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Community Events Calendar
Donut Day — June 3, All Day — Life is short, eat more donuts! Stop by the leasing office for a tasty treat!
Walking Taco Bar — June 4 from 6–7:30 p.m. — Live every day like it’s Taco Tuesday! Join us for a DIY walking taco bar, with all proceeds donated to Relay For Life. You won’t want to miss it!
Best Friend Day — June 7 from noon–6 p.m. — We love our furry friends! Stop by the leasing office with your furry bestie and they’ll get a special treat!
Cupcakes on a Monday — June 10 from noon–6 p.m. — Keep calm and have a cupcake! Drop by the front office and indulge in a sweet treat!
Happy Father’s Day from Your Little Stormtrooper — June 13 from 5–6 p.m. — Just when you thought your dad had it all, we have a special treat from you to them! DIY Star Wars–themed mugs with a cake-in-a-cup package. Yum!
Board Game Bash — June 14 from 7–8:30 p.m. — Are you game? Bring your friends and let’s have a night of fun with your favorite board games and a hint of competition.
National Hydration Day — June 18, All Day — Choose to infuse! Let’s celebrate today with a water bar in the clubhouse with different fruit-infused waters for you to try! Let’s motivate, hydrate, and feel great!
Water Volleyball — June 19 from 2:30–4 p.m. — Serve strong, spike hard! Let’s get active with a fun volleyball tournament in the pool. The winning team gets a FREE pizza!
National Soda Float Day — June 20 from 2:30–4 p.m. — Summer’s in full gear! Join us by the pool to cool down with a refreshing ice cream float.
Flag Day — June 24 from noon–1 p.m. — Do you know your flags? Join us for a Kahoot game to see who can identify the most flags. The winner gets a $25 Target gift card! How could you possibly resist?
Waffle Wednesday — June 26 from 10 a.m.–noon — What’s better than a DIY waffle bar to start off your day? Bring a friend and grab a waffle, customize your toppings, and enjoy!
Lemonade Bar — June 28 from 1–2:30 p.m. — When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Join us at the clubhouse for a lemonade bar filled with an assortment of fruits to add.